Dental Bonding– Tyler, TX
Say Goodbye to Chips, Gaps, Stains, & More!
After decades and decades of eating, drinking, chewing, and just generally going about your daily life, it’s likely that your smile isn’t as perfect as it once was. Don’t worry, you’re certainly not alone! Fortunately, at Stansbury Dental, we can help you say goodbye to chips, gaps, stains, and more with dental bonding in Tyler! This quick and easy service can help you erase numerous dental imperfections at once so you can enjoy the beautiful, blemish-free smile you deserve. Give us a call today to learn more and schedule your next appointment!
Why Choose Stansbury Dental For Dental Bonding?
- #1 High-Quality Materials for Optimal Results
- #2 Friendly Dentist with Over 44 Years of Experience
- #3 Quick, Easy, & Cost-Effective Cosmetic Solution
What Is Dental Bonding?
If you have a minor cosmetic dental flaw, dental bonding is the fastest and easiest way to address it. This popular service uses a tooth-colored composite resin that’s matched to the color of your natural teeth. It’s pliable and moldable, so we’ll carefully sculpt it over the imperfection until your pearly whites look good as new! Then, we’ll use a blue curing light to harden the composite into place, at which point we’ll polish it until it looks like a natural part of your smile.
Who Is a Good Candidate for Dental Bonding?
Dental bonding is one of the most versatile cosmetic dental treatments available. It’s commonly used to address all manner of issues, including:
- Minor chips and cracks
- Stubborn stains
- Small gaps between teeth
- Naturally small or misshapen teeth
The Dental Bonding Process
Unless you’re having most of your teeth treated with dental bonding, it will probably only take a single appointment to fix up your pearly whites. Once we’ve ensured that dental bonding is right for you, we’ll clean your teeth and select a shade of composite resin that closely resembles the color of your natural enamel. We’ll then take the putty-like material and sculpt it carefully over the imperfections. After it’s been molded into a natural shape, we’ll shine a curing light on it to harden the resin. Finally, we’ll polish up the area so it blends in seamlessly with the rest of your smile.
The Benefits of Dental Bonding
While there are plenty of cosmetic dental services to choose from, dental bonding offers a variety of unique benefits, like:
- Versatility: Dental bonding can change the size, shape, and color of one or more teeth with a single treatment.
- A Quick & Easy Solution: Unlike other cosmetic services, dental bonding can be completed in one quick and easy visit.
- Long-Lasting Results: With regular brushing, flossing, and healthy chewing habits, you can easily expect your dental bonding to last 10 years or more!